Douglas Construction Group (DCG) has been buying older homes in the area for two decades! Having built over 160 homes on those properties has given us a unique insight as to the various local neighborhoods, which reflects as a good indicator of our success in working with Homeowners.
We believe beyond the significance and importance of the economics, the subtleties of the structure, and the integrity of both Seller and Buyer are important – therefore, we always put our offer & thoughts in writing which is best for all parties. We always examine the comparable’s for the area, and know our offers are above top of the line.
The basic components of a DCG offer include:
- Purchasing the property as is – there will be no Seller liability, now or later
- There will be no inspections
- There will be no engineering contingency
- We represent ourselves – there will be no commissions to contemplate
- Offers are all cash – no finance contingency
- We use a standard Maryland Real Estate Sales Agreement (GCAAR)
- We can settle & allow you to manage the disposition of the home’s contents rent free for a few months if of benefit
- We will be responsible for the cost and time to clean the home out – you may leave as much in it as you like
- DCG work’s with various organizations and hope to donate as much as possible